It's been a while since I last posted. Again.
The moving on process is going quite well. I've been very busy with studies, since my subjects have suddenly become interesting...
We have a gig for the ASEAN summit at the 14th. we'll probably be playing another composition that we have YET to polish...
The bassist, Bang, joined a beauty contest. I dunno if she won yet, but I do know that she won Ms. Talent by playing "Bizarre love Triangle" (rock version) with the guitarist, ate Chloe and ate Al.
The moving on process is going quite well. I've been very busy with studies, since my subjects have suddenly become interesting...
We have a gig for the ASEAN summit at the 14th. we'll probably be playing another composition that we have YET to polish...
The bassist, Bang, joined a beauty contest. I dunno if she won yet, but I do know that she won Ms. Talent by playing "Bizarre love Triangle" (rock version) with the guitarist, ate Chloe and ate Al.


1 Comments:
The finals will be on the 8th... I want Bang to win !!! :D
Publicar un comentario
<< Home