The Hole in the Wall

the ramblings of a hopelessly obsessive little girl. Her hole in the wall's going to be full in no time..

Mi foto
Nombre:
Lugar: Cebu, Philippines

a child on the borders of black and white; reason and chaos.

viernes, octubre 13, 2006

i had a nightmare last night; my class was in the darkroom (which had magically expanded for some inexplicable reason), rehearsing for our play. Everytime the door would open, we'd stop acting out our roles, as if we were film, being exposed. Everybody froze whenever the door would open. After it would close, we'd go back to the very beginning. We never got to the end of the play.

~~~

Today is friday the thirteenth. I woke up feeling optimistic (despite the nightmare and the date's implications.
Nothing done for journ article. Bad Ara. if I don't pass this class, I'm going to be double warning.
No pictures printed. I'm doomed.

~~~

Rachelle and I went out to find money. We set out with 4 full bags of plastic bottles only to find out everything was only worth 49 pesos. And to think we were walking around with those plastic bottles. Worst comes to worst, at least we were the prettiest garbage collectors you'd see in a 10-km radius. I went over to an ATM machine to withdraw money, so that our travels wouldn't be in vain. I found...1000 pesos added to my account! I was thinkin-mommy was prolly sending me this for the rental of my costume... Yay!!! So we took the moolah and set off to visit the bowels of Colon.

As Rachelle predicted before we set off, it was prolly a bonding experience for us... lol... We anticipated more people coming with us but everybody ended up staying behind. *in monty pythonish english accent*We travelled, the mage and the bard (she being the mage, since mages are known for their scholarly prowess; and me, being the bard...) to the bowels of Colon, where the cement spit out pools of dust; to seek out several items needed by the Magi of the High* to concoct a spell that would better their performance for the Last Test of the Mistress Tio (AKA Crone of the Tio clan).

It's fun to roam around Colon. To look at all the colorful little shops, to find out where everything in those little sidewalk shops come from, to get stuff half the price... etc...

We talked about a lot of things. We constantly worried about Trex, and how she was fairing in the clutches of Aireene... if her mind was still intact. When we got back to school, she was still sane, yet obviously exhausted. Everyone was. but when they did a run through, it was obvious that they were doing miracles while Rachelle and I were away.

Tomorrow is another day.

*students of UP (get it?)