Hay Women...
I was in the middle of my lengthy blog entry on ate Julie's pregnancy when somebody in an orange blouse comes up and presses the power button on my PC... ZYRA ba... nasayop na sad kag pislit!!!!!"at least you can include me in your rantings this time..." she said with a guilty cheshire cat's grin on her face...
Anyway, ate Julie gave birth last dawn according to Zyra. That is a very awkward statement... "Last Dawn"... oh well... it sounds like a title for a movie... Zyra says it's better than "the other dawn"... anyway... at the beginning of the sem, news of ate Julie's pregnancy was kept in hush hush tones. It was unthinkable that ate Julie, who always had a nose in a book, if she wasn't fighting for student's rights, or trying to sell you stuff, would get pregnant out of wedlock. But she did it. She got pregnant. Eventually, we came to a point where we'd greet her unborn baby instead of her... I'm sooo jealous...
One of my classmates has an ovarian seist, and over the last months, has acquired several lumps on her breasts because of a misplaced kick from an over enthusiastic cheerdancer. She talks about her sickness as if it were a walk in the park, and about death as if she was getting married. I'm the only one who laughs along with her.
I have a friend who has hormonal imbalance. And she's into a lesbian relationship with her bestfriend.
All of these things still shock people at so many different levels. But it's life. I just recalled these people because the classmate is visiting ate Julie, and so is the lesbian couple with me tagging along. It's an image made for the big screen... lol.
White stockings on her dainty feet
Dainty feet that pitter softly
Despite the limp
Afraid to disturb,
Afraid to waken
But I had been awake
All this time
Slipping off the borrowed dress
Her impish smile
Is more than I can take
Convinced nobody sees how
She slipped off the borrowed dress
As I admire
The pert curve of her chest
And the tiny red mark
A little above her abdomen
The bluish marks
Trailing below it,
Around it,
Above it,
Over it,
Under it
Everywhere
Specially on her thigh,
Just above where her dress ends
No wonder she limps.
I was in the middle of my lengthy blog entry on ate Julie's pregnancy when somebody in an orange blouse comes up and presses the power button on my PC... ZYRA ba... nasayop na sad kag pislit!!!!!"at least you can include me in your rantings this time..." she said with a guilty cheshire cat's grin on her face...
Anyway, ate Julie gave birth last dawn according to Zyra. That is a very awkward statement... "Last Dawn"... oh well... it sounds like a title for a movie... Zyra says it's better than "the other dawn"... anyway... at the beginning of the sem, news of ate Julie's pregnancy was kept in hush hush tones. It was unthinkable that ate Julie, who always had a nose in a book, if she wasn't fighting for student's rights, or trying to sell you stuff, would get pregnant out of wedlock. But she did it. She got pregnant. Eventually, we came to a point where we'd greet her unborn baby instead of her... I'm sooo jealous...
One of my classmates has an ovarian seist, and over the last months, has acquired several lumps on her breasts because of a misplaced kick from an over enthusiastic cheerdancer. She talks about her sickness as if it were a walk in the park, and about death as if she was getting married. I'm the only one who laughs along with her.
I have a friend who has hormonal imbalance. And she's into a lesbian relationship with her bestfriend.
All of these things still shock people at so many different levels. But it's life. I just recalled these people because the classmate is visiting ate Julie, and so is the lesbian couple with me tagging along. It's an image made for the big screen... lol.
White stockings on her dainty feet
Dainty feet that pitter softly
Despite the limp
Afraid to disturb,
Afraid to waken
But I had been awake
All this time
Slipping off the borrowed dress
Her impish smile
Is more than I can take
Convinced nobody sees how
She slipped off the borrowed dress
As I admire
The pert curve of her chest
And the tiny red mark
A little above her abdomen
The bluish marks
Trailing below it,
Around it,
Above it,
Over it,
Under it
Everywhere
Specially on her thigh,
Just above where her dress ends
No wonder she limps.


0 Comments:
Publicar un comentario
<< Home