I feel like I'm in a standstill
There's a large chunk of my memory that i seem to have misplaced. the tissues around the ripped brain cells that nestled this memory are flapping in the wind. I feel cheated. I feel sad. But how can I mourn for something when I can't remember what it was? I am lost. I am walking under the rain, seeking a fallen fleck of inspiration yet I end up emptyhanded. This loss is acidic. It has burned a hole in my chest. The gaing wound is a mouth, asking me questions. Who am I? I am Maryam Fatima Chawdhury, that I am still. I am still Fate', ate Fate'; I have also become an Ara. I'm a poet (or so I think), a singer (with the voice of a screaming banshee), a writer (I was ever since I learned how to write), an actress (a frustrated one), I dance (though unsuccesfully), I draw (yet it seems I may have forgotten how to); I love a lot of things, I love a lot of people, yet it seems my heart may have hardened a little. My patience to share myself has gone out the window, my ned to seek others out is waning. Yet I am afraid I'm alienating myself too much. I am losing sense. Losing coherence.
There's a large chunk of my memory that i seem to have misplaced. the tissues around the ripped brain cells that nestled this memory are flapping in the wind. I feel cheated. I feel sad. But how can I mourn for something when I can't remember what it was? I am lost. I am walking under the rain, seeking a fallen fleck of inspiration yet I end up emptyhanded. This loss is acidic. It has burned a hole in my chest. The gaing wound is a mouth, asking me questions. Who am I? I am Maryam Fatima Chawdhury, that I am still. I am still Fate', ate Fate'; I have also become an Ara. I'm a poet (or so I think), a singer (with the voice of a screaming banshee), a writer (I was ever since I learned how to write), an actress (a frustrated one), I dance (though unsuccesfully), I draw (yet it seems I may have forgotten how to); I love a lot of things, I love a lot of people, yet it seems my heart may have hardened a little. My patience to share myself has gone out the window, my ned to seek others out is waning. Yet I am afraid I'm alienating myself too much. I am losing sense. Losing coherence.


1 Comments:
I hope wala nasad ka gi-away... or anything that happened recently. *worried*
I hope this is a free-form prose. Excellent expression, btw.
About the debut, I will be renting my own place for the night. You don't have to worry about that. :)
Publicar un comentario
<< Home