mood swings are bad news...
this morning, I was able to submit a decent article for journ and come up with topics for myself and my classmates!!! the news writer's block has been lifted!!! Now all I need is sufficient information and I will be able to write about anything from your grandma to nuclear physics (both impossible.. just exagerrating). And I was thinking, i'd never become a newspaper journalist ever. If I do make this my primary source of income, I'd have to write nonstop while I'm in the mood, so that I'd be able to feed myself when I'm not in the mood to write anymore.
I was so happy. I was also peniless. Thank God for friends who treat you to lunch and friends who lend you moolah.
I also saw my beloved, who seemingly came from another planet... I asked him if his classmate was in the room he just left. He said I found the wrong block. Several people later, the person I was looking for came out. I'm wondering if he deliberately put me off so that I'd look stupid or if he was turning deaf. Or maybe he was just thinking of other things to bothe helping someone out.
My mood was turning sour by the hour.
Margie Holmes, sex guru extraordinaire and my childhood object of desire.. err.. fandom (kidding!) was in the conference hall for an open forum about teen sexuality. She discussed topics from sexual harassment (why a lot of children tend to be abused); to religion (a dominican once said, 99% of boys masturbate; the 1% lie). SHE ROCKS!!! Somewhere in the middle of her introduction, she asked if she could take of her shoes since she was done "impressing" us with her attire. She's cool...
You'd think I'd be in fangirl heaven after that now wouldn't you? WRONG ANSWER, YOU LOSE A TURN. hehehe... I suddenly felt really pissed, with kuya Epot in particular. I didn't want him near me, I felt as if he was the most repulsive person alive. No reason. Very irrational. But my head was aching. My head was buzzing. I half-slept through the Ykonek meeting later.After that, i did some quality time alone. I miss being alone. I miss being appropriately lonely. I can be in a crowd but never notice the people around me. I can be with my so-called friends yet i feel as if I'm not really there. I feel lonelier with a room full of people than with just one person.
Am I a dork or what? The people I want to get close to don't care about me, and I don't care about the people who want to get close to me.
I miss practicing with the band, but I don't have any choice. I have the lit3 play to worry about; Journ articles to work on; Organizations to do errands for; and my sanity to keep.
this morning, I was able to submit a decent article for journ and come up with topics for myself and my classmates!!! the news writer's block has been lifted!!! Now all I need is sufficient information and I will be able to write about anything from your grandma to nuclear physics (both impossible.. just exagerrating). And I was thinking, i'd never become a newspaper journalist ever. If I do make this my primary source of income, I'd have to write nonstop while I'm in the mood, so that I'd be able to feed myself when I'm not in the mood to write anymore.
I was so happy. I was also peniless. Thank God for friends who treat you to lunch and friends who lend you moolah.
I also saw my beloved, who seemingly came from another planet... I asked him if his classmate was in the room he just left. He said I found the wrong block. Several people later, the person I was looking for came out. I'm wondering if he deliberately put me off so that I'd look stupid or if he was turning deaf. Or maybe he was just thinking of other things to bothe helping someone out.
My mood was turning sour by the hour.
Margie Holmes, sex guru extraordinaire and my childhood object of desire.. err.. fandom (kidding!) was in the conference hall for an open forum about teen sexuality. She discussed topics from sexual harassment (why a lot of children tend to be abused); to religion (a dominican once said, 99% of boys masturbate; the 1% lie). SHE ROCKS!!! Somewhere in the middle of her introduction, she asked if she could take of her shoes since she was done "impressing" us with her attire. She's cool...
You'd think I'd be in fangirl heaven after that now wouldn't you? WRONG ANSWER, YOU LOSE A TURN. hehehe... I suddenly felt really pissed, with kuya Epot in particular. I didn't want him near me, I felt as if he was the most repulsive person alive. No reason. Very irrational. But my head was aching. My head was buzzing. I half-slept through the Ykonek meeting later.After that, i did some quality time alone. I miss being alone. I miss being appropriately lonely. I can be in a crowd but never notice the people around me. I can be with my so-called friends yet i feel as if I'm not really there. I feel lonelier with a room full of people than with just one person.
Am I a dork or what? The people I want to get close to don't care about me, and I don't care about the people who want to get close to me.
I miss practicing with the band, but I don't have any choice. I have the lit3 play to worry about; Journ articles to work on; Organizations to do errands for; and my sanity to keep.


0 Comments:
Publicar un comentario
<< Home