I've been watching the video of Evanescence's new song, Call me When You're Sober for the past hour again and again.
I know that in a few weeks, this video's going to be on everybody's friendster accounts, on every television, etc etc, but just for the record, i'd like to state why I love it (before everyone loves it):
the whole deviation of the faiytale holds a certain appeal. it's so me. (so the statement is devoid of any intellectual flavor whatsoever, I'm sorry but I don't think i have to explain myself. If you knew me, you'd understand.)
my guilty pleasure: watching evanescence videos, listening to evanescence music...
I know that in a few weeks, this video's going to be on everybody's friendster accounts, on every television, etc etc, but just for the record, i'd like to state why I love it (before everyone loves it):
the whole deviation of the faiytale holds a certain appeal. it's so me. (so the statement is devoid of any intellectual flavor whatsoever, I'm sorry but I don't think i have to explain myself. If you knew me, you'd understand.)
my guilty pleasure: watching evanescence videos, listening to evanescence music...


2 Comments:
evanescence music makes me suicidal O_o;
suicidal? why? it's fun!!!
Publicar un comentario
<< Home