The Hole in the Wall

the ramblings of a hopelessly obsessive little girl. Her hole in the wall's going to be full in no time..

Mi foto
Nombre:
Lugar: Cebu, Philippines

a child on the borders of black and white; reason and chaos.

martes, agosto 22, 2006

this morning was tiring.

photography exhibit. I was very proud of my pictures. Even sir Marx liked them. But the camera's settings were too low. If printed on 8r, the pics would be pixelized. So I had to reshoot, and it was less than 3 hours to the opening of the exhibit. The new pics came out ok. I found out my period just took a day's vacation and it came back full force today. Soo tired... Ate Chazzy stopped me in the halls today and informed me that Blood of the Stone wanted me to sing a song for them... BOOYAH!!!! I didn't know what to say. I ended up saying yes. Through ate Roxy, I arranged to meet the vocalist tomorrow afternoon in school. This is going to be one hell of an experience.

so tired. I've been overly dramatic these days. really nothing to be feeling crappy about. Thank you so much hormonal imbalance and insanity. I'm making such a fuss over too many things.