i don't have any idea how i feel.
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/36925335/
that piece was too roughly strewn together. i just typed it down on an impulse. it wasn't even a poem before i typed it down. in other words, it's a rough summary of my feelings. I don't know what I feel.
I'm bittersweet. Part of me is excited. My heart is pounding, the euphoria is coarsing through my veins. but I have absolutely nothing to be happy about. My brain doesn't recognize the happiness that my heart is claiming. It's as if I plugged an MP3 player in a CPU and the CPU isn't recognizing the device.
I'm seriously going nuts if that's the case.
But then, there's a part of me that feels as if it's being folded into itself as I type this down. I don't understand this. I'm hungry.
p.s. this is a more discreet extension of my old blog, www.tabulas.com/~newmoon_maiden (if discreet were ever possible with blogs). I will post right about anything and no one can stop me. NO ONE!!! MUWAHAHAHA
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/36925335/
that piece was too roughly strewn together. i just typed it down on an impulse. it wasn't even a poem before i typed it down. in other words, it's a rough summary of my feelings. I don't know what I feel.
I'm bittersweet. Part of me is excited. My heart is pounding, the euphoria is coarsing through my veins. but I have absolutely nothing to be happy about. My brain doesn't recognize the happiness that my heart is claiming. It's as if I plugged an MP3 player in a CPU and the CPU isn't recognizing the device.
I'm seriously going nuts if that's the case.
But then, there's a part of me that feels as if it's being folded into itself as I type this down. I don't understand this. I'm hungry.
p.s. this is a more discreet extension of my old blog, www.tabulas.com/~newmoon_maiden (if discreet were ever possible with blogs). I will post right about anything and no one can stop me. NO ONE!!! MUWAHAHAHA


0 Comments:
Publicar un comentario
<< Home