i'm rolling on the floor, laughing (the bewildered reader is struck by the stupidity of the statement..how can one breakdance while typing?)
i dared to take a peek into friendster accounts again. I've found out stuff again. Stuff that made me want to laugh. Stuff that made me want to cry. Stuff stuff and more stuff. And I found out my love's love is a sweetheart. I cannot amount.
I can't bake. I can't dance. I don't like movies whose only purpose is to make you cry. I like noisy music. I hate gilmore girls. I'm bisexual. insurgent ko, therefore the police want me. I can sleep on the floor. no beddings whatsoever. no favorite pillow. i hate pooh. i'm far from studious. i'm not a fan of the color blue. i'm not sporty. i don't have oodles of people who love me enough to give me testis again and again (the only one who does that is Faith). She's cute. I'm a fuzzy thing with glasses and a huge toothy smile that badly needs braces. She's a sweetheart. I'm not.
...I want you to notice
when i'm not around
i wish i was special
you're so fucking special
but i'm a creep
i'm a weirdo...
-from creep by radiohead
i dared to take a peek into friendster accounts again. I've found out stuff again. Stuff that made me want to laugh. Stuff that made me want to cry. Stuff stuff and more stuff. And I found out my love's love is a sweetheart. I cannot amount.
I can't bake. I can't dance. I don't like movies whose only purpose is to make you cry. I like noisy music. I hate gilmore girls. I'm bisexual. insurgent ko, therefore the police want me. I can sleep on the floor. no beddings whatsoever. no favorite pillow. i hate pooh. i'm far from studious. i'm not a fan of the color blue. i'm not sporty. i don't have oodles of people who love me enough to give me testis again and again (the only one who does that is Faith). She's cute. I'm a fuzzy thing with glasses and a huge toothy smile that badly needs braces. She's a sweetheart. I'm not.
...I want you to notice
when i'm not around
i wish i was special
you're so fucking special
but i'm a creep
i'm a weirdo...
-from creep by radiohead


0 Comments:
Publicar un comentario
<< Home