The Hole in the Wall

the ramblings of a hopelessly obsessive little girl. Her hole in the wall's going to be full in no time..

Mi foto
Nombre:
Lugar: Cebu, Philippines

a child on the borders of black and white; reason and chaos.

miércoles, agosto 09, 2006

i can't believe this. I've been coveting soo for almost a year now, and only a few miyu owner-type shots made me think twice. so byebye soo and hello miyu it is!
i've always liked the innocent yet wise look i saw on the soo special's face. Eventually, I discovered the merits of a doe eyed dark soo, making me switch to that type. Then came Miyu. She tickled my interest yet my loyalty for soo kept me from choosing her. She had the doe eyes and the intelligent look I was looking for, but she seemed too mature for the character i had in mind. Then I saw the picture that made me sway on a den of angels thread. She is the donna out of the renaissance portrait. She is the dream waiting to come true, and she doesn't look weird from a low angle. She may not have soo's cuteness, but then there's always twingkey from dream of dolls for that.

I'm a year away from adulthood and I'm obsessing over dolls. So?

I've always been a doll-lover. I spent most of my childhood with all sorts of dolls: from barbie dolls to action figures (my brother and I shared our toys and i assure you, he played pretend with me and my dolls a lot!). People say they're dead things. they're not. I believe that if you believe enough in something, it will happen. And isn't it better to pretend your doll talks back to you than having to talk to yourself? Dolls give things humans cannot. you may consider this disturbing but I'd rather be with dolls than people. People are unpredictable and selfish. Dolls are whatever you want them to be. they're there for you because they don't have schoolwork to do, or jobs to attend to. they cannot stop listening because their ears might start bleeding. they never get tired, sick, frustrated, etc. they might get angry with you for not spending time with them, but they can never hurt you (no matter what you chuckie fans say, they do not have nerves!).

so I'll save up for my doll and nobody can stop me. One may not be able to buy love, but one may buy the chance for it.