daisuke is HOOOOT
he looks like hyde... he's a real bishe... he's mysterious. he has eyes a girl would kill for. he's quiet most of the time (dunno if it's because of the language barrier because he was shy or because he found us filipinos annoying)*faints from extreme fangirling*
he's one of the students of toyo university who came to visit UPVCC. they shall be staying for 2 weeks. He is soooo hoooooot...
BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HE SHALL NOT BE ABLE TO EVADE MEH...
HE WILL NOT KNOW WHAT HIT HIM
I SHALL STALK HIM LIKE I'VE NEVER STALKED BEFORE.
ok enough with the exaggeration.
he's that hot.
meowrrrr...
i shall test my skills at seduction (if i did learn anything from sam's book)
and i shall haunt him til he wants nothing more than to see me everyday.
then i dump him.
revenge? nah. i'm just bored. and i'm not kidding. he is hot. the ego needs feeding. i've been feeling too crappy lately. time to be bad again.
~~~
in more important news, i'm joining the cheerdance competition.
now you're wondering why I'm even attempting to disprove accepted fact that i cannot dance for shit?
well, who says i'm predictable? Besides, I like the excitement that comes with performing. If you flunk or not. I don't perform to entertain others, I perform to please myself. To test my limits. To find out more stuff about myself. To have fun. And I don't like scuffling with crowds to watch stuff. I'd rather perform than watch to tell you the truth. besides, it is good excercise. I've been a pig lately.
We're having problems with the financing for the costumes. If anybody with extra dough is reading this, would you like to sponsor our group? Any amount will be accepted. If you want to be mentioned as a sponsor, it'll be taken cared of by the UP radio (manned by masscomm students).
he looks like hyde... he's a real bishe... he's mysterious. he has eyes a girl would kill for. he's quiet most of the time (dunno if it's because of the language barrier because he was shy or because he found us filipinos annoying)*faints from extreme fangirling*
he's one of the students of toyo university who came to visit UPVCC. they shall be staying for 2 weeks. He is soooo hoooooot...
BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HE SHALL NOT BE ABLE TO EVADE MEH...
HE WILL NOT KNOW WHAT HIT HIM
I SHALL STALK HIM LIKE I'VE NEVER STALKED BEFORE.
ok enough with the exaggeration.
he's that hot.
meowrrrr...
i shall test my skills at seduction (if i did learn anything from sam's book)
and i shall haunt him til he wants nothing more than to see me everyday.
then i dump him.
revenge? nah. i'm just bored. and i'm not kidding. he is hot. the ego needs feeding. i've been feeling too crappy lately. time to be bad again.
~~~
in more important news, i'm joining the cheerdance competition.
now you're wondering why I'm even attempting to disprove accepted fact that i cannot dance for shit?
well, who says i'm predictable? Besides, I like the excitement that comes with performing. If you flunk or not. I don't perform to entertain others, I perform to please myself. To test my limits. To find out more stuff about myself. To have fun. And I don't like scuffling with crowds to watch stuff. I'd rather perform than watch to tell you the truth. besides, it is good excercise. I've been a pig lately.
We're having problems with the financing for the costumes. If anybody with extra dough is reading this, would you like to sponsor our group? Any amount will be accepted. If you want to be mentioned as a sponsor, it'll be taken cared of by the UP radio (manned by masscomm students).


0 Comments:
Publicar un comentario
<< Home