The Hole in the Wall

the ramblings of a hopelessly obsessive little girl. Her hole in the wall's going to be full in no time..

Mi foto
Nombre:
Lugar: Cebu, Philippines

a child on the borders of black and white; reason and chaos.

martes, octubre 03, 2006

you must read The Woman With Two Navels by Nick Joaquin...

it reminds me of Rizal's El Filibusterismo with a touch of Anne Rice in it. It might have been a very disturbing book during the time it was published. Illusion and reality are his instruments, and Joaquin makes very good music out of it. You relate to all his characters though you'd rather not admit it. The dirtiness and the filthiness represented by Concha and Connie is something that is in us all, that we desperately hide in furs and pearls, Whatever the amount.

I gave a full report on the novel in class today though I don't remember what I said anymore... Miss Tio was happy with my report.. now I'm happy... could it boost my grade? I can't remember when I was this concerned for my grades. Maybe because the subject's about literature... yet i don't go to class when i dont't feel like it. I don't submit assignments, and I defy the teacher's opinions in class... Oh well. Say hello to me, the student from Hell.

I just scared someone away on ym. he/she was being mysterious and acting all innocent on who i was... oh, he/she couldn't act all innocent on me.. I DON'T ENTER CHATROOMS ANYMORE. everything that has my email address on it also has my name too.

On Friendster, one of the most abused social networking sites on the planet, I received a testimonial from a classmate, and it turned out to be a photoslide of our class. I noticed I had very little participation in the pictures-never was one to squeeze into crowds even for group pics... I almost always ended up on the lower part of the picture where nobody would compete with my portion of the photo. I've finally found a pose in my class's group picture. If we have Chloe with the dazzline smile yet mischievous glint in her eye, or April with the confident yet simple grin, I'm the dark splotch on the bottom corner of the pic. At first that's what I'd seem. but if you look closely, you'd see the TEETH!!! I'm one of the scariest persons I know... hyukhyukhyuk.