Today was bitch day. I was a big bad bitch. I told someone off for being hard headed... I was tempted to tell her more but I lost my temper. I snubbed Josh for the rest of the day. Didn't know he sent an apology. Oh well. It's not my fault that I was too busy the whole day to read any emails. Practiced the whole morning. Play's turning out fine. Invited Nichole to the "grand rehearsal". Nothing too tragic or too dramatic happened today.
Tomorrow is friday, the thirteenth... yummy day
According to my horoscope,
Aries
March 21 - April 19
Friday, October 13, 2006There should be a certain degree of harmony in the air today, and you might find yourself expressing a great deal of love and affection for everyone right now. Your most important relationships are bound to be your primary focus today. But don't worry, the day's developments are likely to be very satisfying.
I hope this means the play's going to turn out right tomorrow.
Tomorrow is friday, the thirteenth... yummy day
According to my horoscope,
Aries
March 21 - April 19
Friday, October 13, 2006There should be a certain degree of harmony in the air today, and you might find yourself expressing a great deal of love and affection for everyone right now. Your most important relationships are bound to be your primary focus today. But don't worry, the day's developments are likely to be very satisfying.
I hope this means the play's going to turn out right tomorrow.


0 Comments:
Publicar un comentario
<< Home