It's technically already Monday. yesterday was Sam's birthday. So that means.. Pregenesis is showing tomorrow!!!!
We've been practicing the whole afternoon until 10 pm this evening, with breaks of course. I'm happy with the results so far. The most important scenes are already close to expected; The lead man just got his first kiss this morning and the lead woman says he already kisses like a pro (pwede kaha pa-tudlo? murag lami man); the fight scene is close to perfect; the main antagonists are annoyingly saucy enough; and the irritating classmate isn't as irritating anymore; Everybody has costumes cept for Bathala; and I still have my voice and my sanity...
The boarding house just got DSL... we're watching Smallville. It's depressing me by the minute. I just try to imagine it isn't Superman but Superman's son... orrr something... he isn't dorky enough... that's what made the Clark Kent of the big screen and the comic books adorable. Now he's just a cute guy who doesn't have blond hair but has super powers. The series is just too bubblegum cute... too teenieboppy... Why'd they have to make a series out of his teen life? Clark's supposed to have been the dork all his teenage life. This Clark doesn't seem to have too many issues..
I was feverish all morning... My nose is runny and my throat's sore. Lol... I hope I'll have better dreams this time. Nyoink... I dunno... it was the first time I saw people french kissing for real with their mouths showing... I saw tongue.. lol... wasn't too disturbed. I hope I don't dream about THAT... I don't want to be among the classmates who dream about Khing... :D
We've been practicing the whole afternoon until 10 pm this evening, with breaks of course. I'm happy with the results so far. The most important scenes are already close to expected; The lead man just got his first kiss this morning and the lead woman says he already kisses like a pro (pwede kaha pa-tudlo? murag lami man); the fight scene is close to perfect; the main antagonists are annoyingly saucy enough; and the irritating classmate isn't as irritating anymore; Everybody has costumes cept for Bathala; and I still have my voice and my sanity...
The boarding house just got DSL... we're watching Smallville. It's depressing me by the minute. I just try to imagine it isn't Superman but Superman's son... orrr something... he isn't dorky enough... that's what made the Clark Kent of the big screen and the comic books adorable. Now he's just a cute guy who doesn't have blond hair but has super powers. The series is just too bubblegum cute... too teenieboppy... Why'd they have to make a series out of his teen life? Clark's supposed to have been the dork all his teenage life. This Clark doesn't seem to have too many issues..
I was feverish all morning... My nose is runny and my throat's sore. Lol... I hope I'll have better dreams this time. Nyoink... I dunno... it was the first time I saw people french kissing for real with their mouths showing... I saw tongue.. lol... wasn't too disturbed. I hope I don't dream about THAT... I don't want to be among the classmates who dream about Khing... :D


0 Comments:
Publicar un comentario
<< Home